Tuesday, March 03, 2009

admit it....

...you've been here too.



13 comments:

Heather said...

Your kids look like they are having a blast!!! :) I have been there many times too.

Matt & Nicki said...

So glad I'm not the only one who has a living room filled with toys from one wall to the other!! NO kids fighting?! That brings me great joy, no matter how many toys are out!!

Marcia said...

It's not the kids. It's the conked-out mom. Your turn, eh? Where is the DVD player?!? Weren't they made for sick days? :)

Jenny said...

oh, yeah. I have definitely been there.

My Middle Age Moments said...

On more than one occasion...and thoroughly enjoyed it :)

Shyla said...

thank you for giving me something to relate to today!

Unknown said...

Yup, we've been there too. Most days our living room is destroyed from top to bottom. And Chloe would live in jammies or a shirt and undies if I let her. Hang in there! I'm told these days go by fast . . .

My Kids Mom said...

Been there...I LIVE there! I wish I could say my house doesn't look like this on many days, but I can't. I often have a pantless child or two as well. Those boys just don't want to wear pants!

The SC Elwarts said...

I copy Beth. I feel like that's my life. However, I'm told that once the kids are grown and gone that I'll miss it. Who knows. We'll see. :)

Grant and Brenda said...

Sorry Suz...you've been miss informed. You sometimes miss the kids but your freedom, clean house, food in the fridge, and cash in your pocket will make you feel a lot better.
Brenda

christina said...

nice, mom. i KNEW you guys were having parties without us... just like when we were little and went to bed. THAT'S when you broke out the cokes and started the party. you probably even had oreos, didn't you???? haha!!!!!

and when do you guys ever have food in your fridge?? i always look and it's just healthy junk! what's up with that?

jeileenbaylor said...

haha! this is awesome :)

Mike and Nicole said...

Christina your comment to mom is funny b/c Ava told me the other day that she was going to be the mom and it was bedtime for me, the kid. "now I'm going downstairs to watch TV and have snacks, ok baby, you stay in bed"