Wednesday, June 06, 2007

i just KNEW it was too quiet......


this box was brand new.....and you better believe i put every one of those babies back. it's for boogers, come on!



busted!

17 comments:

Hairgrove Hangout said...

Connor - you make me laugh. Don't worry I have lots and lots of things for you to "explore and get into!" We are sooooooo excited you are coming to visit. We'll meet you at the airport with 'bells on!'
Very cute pics.

My Middle Age Moments said...

He has his hands up in the air as if to say "victory" :) Way to go con-man...keep your mom on her toes.

A Weaver's Touch said...

Hysterical!!!! The face says it all!

Mike and Nicole said...

AHhhhhh, I heart silly face.

Kelly Glupker said...

Way to be thrifty Christina!
Way to second - by Mrs. Hairgrove's comment it looks like you are going to Florida . . . AGAIN!?!?!?!?

christina said...

nic-
the only problem is that he equates the word 'face' with silly face. so when i'm scolding him and i say "look at my face" he makes silly face and the moment is lost. so i tried saying "look at my eyes" then he puts his fingers over his eyes like he's closing them to pray. not sure how long this will last.... :)

kelly-
um.....yeah....don't hate me too much. :) florida is a pretty cheap flight in june. it's gonna be great b/c christy's family will be there and jo-g's coming too.

Kelly Glupker said...

Christina,
The bottome line is - you're spoiled. And by the way, my previous comment should have said "wait a second" not "way to second." OOPS.

christina said...

oh, yeah...too spoiled. and i thought that was what you meant...pregnancy brain! ;) i hate when my mind thinks one thing and my fingers type another. at least you can blame hormones! :)

Mike and Nicole said...

Well, look at me doesn't work all that well, although I have been pretty good at not laughing when Ava grabs her little chin.

Katie said...

We've had a few kleenex (Well, Puffs actually) boxes that were re-stuffed with the tissues that Luke pulled out. I totally get it. I guess it would be tempting. You pull one out, and another one is magically in its place!

Heather said...

I love these pictures...is it just me seeing things or did he get a haircut??

Have a wonderful time in FL!!!

christina said...

oh, yeah...nic...i love it when ava tells jackson off too! haha

katie-
kleenex, wipes, clorox wipes, entire rolls of t.p......you name it--if it comes in a multipack he's ripped them out one at a time. haha...just wait until you've got two sets of hands doing that! :)

heather-
yes, we gave him the good old summer buzz. i love it more than i thought i would. i spike it up with gel and he looks super cute.

Genns said...

His haircut looks so great! He makes the cutest faces - so dramatic. You can't exactly call him a drama queen though - what would you call a boy... drama king just doesn't sound the same. Hmmm

A Weaver's Touch said...

(Writing while in a cold sweat) I'm going through some serious "Ace's Place" withdrawal. I've had to stoop to mindlessly clicking link after link, looking for a little sunshine to brighten my day, but to no avail. I thought the shaking, jitters, and sweats would get farther apart as time went on, but no, they're getting worse. I need some serious blogging from you - - - soon!!!!!

madridmom said...

Hi Christina,
I loved these pictures! In fact, they inspired my Wordless Wednesday post today. Come on over and check out my photo shoot titled "BUSTED!"
http://madridmom.blogspot.com/2007/06/wordless-wednesday-busted.html
Alice

Kelly Glupker said...

Is everything okay? I'm worried about you. I don't think you have ever gone this long without posting something.

christina said...

fear not fair maidens! i'm back and i'll be posting pics soon!