and the second one is a little wobbly b/c nathan was trying to tape him undetected. connor was being a stinker when we were trying to talk, so nathan took him in his room and told him to sit down and read so we could finish our conversation. he did and he stayed there for a while. it turned out to be a great video opportunity.
and yes, there are tons of entries and pictures today...but really they were started saturday and just never finished b/c i had other things to do. enjoy the pictures you anti-readers...but there is a good story for the intelligent among you.
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
9 comments:
Hello there! Just wanted to let you know that I participated in that evil blog pasttime of tagging people. And you're "it." Take a little hop, skip, and jump over to my blog to see ;-)
Love the new pic of Connor on the beach. I need to get a copy of that so I can have a recent one to set out! Thanks! Aunt Tina
Awww, what a good boy!
adrianna-
you're toast! but since it's you i'll do it.....boy, the things i do.....
it may take me a while to think of 8!
aunt tina-
i'll have to send it to your email. i think that was taken this christmas....ah, the perks of "southern" grandparents.
kelly-
won't be long :) he is a good kid. but not yet godly...which is painfully evident many days. :)
we absolutely love this video!! He is growing up so fast. Oh, we miss you all so much. Thanks for the updates.
Love to you all.
Think of 8 but not for her...she should know I would tag you.
What a funny kid! Chloe and I laughed and laughed at his crazy video. And she tried to copy his silly yelling voice - wonderful. :) Do you use hand gestures when you read to him? I ask because he seems to be imitating someone. That's so cute how he reads to himself! I don't think Chloe would have the patience for that yet.
momma jo-g-
i knew you guys would love it!
alicia-
nathan makes fun of me for my use of hand gestures....i tend to use them for EVERYTHING....seriously...even when i'm praying. he really does enjoy reading...even doing voices.
I love the last video of him!! How precious he is!!!
Post a Comment