Tuesday, May 22, 2007

tag! you're it!!

it's that time again....tags are flying left and right throughout facebook and bloggerville. though i usually don't follow through on "tags" i feel compelled since i was tagged twice by two precious-heads (read punks), and it's not about your favorite books or a 20 minute survey about every last teeny tiny detail of your life. (if it were about books i'd be toast since i've only just begun to enjoy recreational reading in my old age).

“Rules”After posting these rules, each player proceeds to list 8 relatively random facts/habits about himself/herself. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, leaving them a comment on their blogs to let them know.

1. i, unlike the rest of the world, pronounce milk and pillow correctly. *melk and pellow

2. i'm stealing my sister's #2 b/c it's true for me too, and i believe it to be a genetic perfection in us....and i quote..."i could live forever without chocolate."

3. my dream job was to be an archaeologist. i still find historic artifacts fascinating.

4. i have a very small triangle of extra skin on my right ear...so does connor.

5. i LOVE road trips. especially if we get to stay in a hotel. i'd love to drive cross country and just see the sights.

6. i used to wish my name was samantha.

7. if i had a fire pit i would burn my trash....i know, i know, that makes me more like gramma tally every day.

8. i want to live where i can't hear my neighbor's t.v. -- ok, that one is a total cop out, but i can hear their stinkin' soaps! and it IS true.

ok, now who to tag??? hmmm....i pick..... brenda, pam, kelly, susan, kelley, shyla, alicia, and julie.

7 comments:

The SC Elwarts said...

I just want to thank you for the tag. It means a lot to me.

christina said...

hee hee hee!

Unknown said...

You can live without chocolate?!? I prefer to see that as a genetic defect. :)

Grant and Brenda said...

Alicia, Funny! I must let you know that if it is genetic, it's a recesive gene. One of the dearest quotes I've ever heard..."Hand over the chocolate and nobody gets hurt." Oh the sweetness of Halloween with two girls who hate chocolate...a mothers dream come true!

A Weaver's Touch said...

Usually I post on my own blog and then go around and "peruse" my friends' comings and goings... tonight I couldn't think of anything to say, to started with yours - - - guess I Know what I'll write about! Thanks - - - I think... this could be kinda hard!

Kelly Glupker said...

Hmm, you're not nearly as weird as I thought. :)
I'll respond to your tag when Ben gets home. He is forever talking about my "quirks" so I am going to enlist his help in coming up with my list.

A Weaver's Touch said...

I should have known that evil laugh meant trouble - - - that was HARD! :P