Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I am sorry for my neglectful wife..... :-)

Ok so for those of us who are checking this blog on a daily basis and continue to see that gay picture of me holding lucky charms I apologize for Christina's laziness (oh man is she gonna kill me) so really what I am saying is that she has been very busy doing things for me when I call her on a whim and ask her for addresses to send clients information. Therfore she is off the hook this time but we will get her to start back up soon and keep us all intrigued with her stories and pictures. If you are enthralled with how she tells stories you should hear her tell me a story about something so simple as getting the mail or an attacking squirrel. This house is never quiet nor any day the same.

I wanted to take this opportunity to thank Christina Alison Hairgrove my wife and Ace's mama because she is the BEST gal in town. She puts up with us and believe you me we are not easy to clean up after. There's always a meal ready, clothes to be worn, and a house (even though it's not her dream home) that is always ready for guests, and by that I mean we live in this house and I don't want it to look like a cataloge picture, I want it to be liveable. So when it's all said and done....Christina we love you and are so thankful for you! You are so lucky to have us, argh I mean we are so lucky to have you - We love you Happy Mother's day (a few days ealry just so we dont' forget)

Nate and Ace




I told Connor to get his fat head out of the way
and he was trying :-)




You can't tell me that I didn't marry "up" or better said
"out of my league"


5 comments:

A Weaver's Touch said...

Aww - that was downright sweet of you! You're right - she's a gem...and so are you! (But don't quote me on that or I'll deny it!)

My Middle Age Moments said...

So you got your points in....now you can count on them when you mess up. :)

Grant and Brenda said...

Finally! I just told Grant last night that I was going through Ace and Ava withdrawl and I needed to see some pictures or something...anything! I guess a partial shot of his head is better thatn nothing. And, I'm with a Weavers Touch on that latter comment. Love ya Harry!

christina said...

thanks, babe....but this doesn't get you out of my brefix in bed on momma's day. :~) (hee hee hee)

Hairgrove Hangout said...

Great work son! Your Dad taught you well and you actually listened! We agree, you are blessed with a terrific wife and Ace is blessed with a wonderful Godly Mom. You be sure to make that brefix just how she likes it! I think a single daisy on the bed tray would be a nice start to the bouquet she should have waiting for her downstairs! Let's see, shall I go on and on? Nope, you are the creative man (like someone else I know so well!) Thanks for the pics. We miss Ace so much!!!