Ok....you know what I am thinkin here. Do you just inflict this pain for fun or what?
Well I am rejoicing with them that do rejoice...glad to see them enjoying this special delicious treat. Save a spot in line for me at grants next year ok?
Love the kid in sunglasses! He's a natural. When my nephew was that age and totally attached to his sunglasses he called them his "cool dudes" b/c everyone told him he looked like a cool dude when he wore them! Connor is definitely a cool dude!
5 comments:
Hey Nate & Conner - keep walking while eating ice cream and you'll not end up looking like poppa jo-g - love the video, thanks, Dad
Ok....you know what I am thinkin here. Do you just inflict this pain for fun or what?
Well I am rejoicing with them that do rejoice...glad to see them enjoying this special delicious treat. Save a spot in line for me at grants next year ok?
=)
$2.65? I think I can afford that. It would be worth every penny. :)
Love the glasses atop the head, Connor! :)
Love the kid in sunglasses! He's a natural. When my nephew was that age and totally attached to his sunglasses he called them his "cool dudes" b/c everyone told him he looked like a cool dude when he wore them! Connor is definitely a cool dude!
Post a Comment