i've taken control of nathan's old bluetooth headset. yes, i think they look totally dorky and you will NEVER see me out of the house with this beast, but i always end up on the phone when i'm trying to do a million other things. my cell phone is one of those really thin kinds....great for my back pocket, wicked bad for my neck when i try and do the shoulder to ear deal. i have had a neck ache for weeks, and since i'm not going to hang up on my sis or mom i decided to just dork it up and use the headset at home. and get this: i figured out how to set it up by myself! yeah, baby!! i'm sweet.
today is FABULOUS!! we have already been outside. i was kicking myself that i didn't have my camera b/c connor was riding his little rocket in front of the house and playing sidewalk chalk with the girls.....well, they were playing sidewalk chalk, and he was playing something more like "sidewalk chuck". he just wanted to throw it.
so now it's nap/quiet time and that means i'm supposed to be doing the bills.....nah, it's too nice. i think i'll just read and do the bills when it's dark out.
here are some pics from nathan's phone....we just cleared his card.






2 comments:
I have an earpiece too - not blue tooth, I'm still old school with the wires & all. But, the thing is too big for my ear & is always falling off. I guess I'd rather get a neck ache. :)
And thank you for not going out into public. When I'm in stores, I think, "Ok that woman lost it" or "Is he asking me that?" Then I see the earpiece.
pam-
ok, so i'm not as sweet as i thought. i got it for the main purpose of being able to talk to my sister when i'm doing things around the house, and when she called i hit a glitch and can't figure out what went wrong....my neck hurts. :)
Post a Comment