friend test
thanks to good old sus, here's my friend test..... i have to admit....it was hard to think of questions relating to me "the adult". so yes, these are pretty hard and some of them will only be answered by my bestest truest friends and family. so....
are we friends? or do you know me at all?
Create your own Friend Test here
10 comments:
FYI - Nate (that's me) is the one who ACED the test, yeah that's me the only one who really values his life :-)
Ahh....the days of pooter. :)
ok, so nathan is the only one that truly values his life....and to the rest of you...now i know what you really think of me!!
susan-
what days? sunday night at church phil dobbertin shakes my hand and says, "pooter."..... this one's with me FOR - E - VER!
Music Ed, Lemons, Bitsy! :)
bitsy! that was my second choice...unfortunately, close only counts in horse shoes and hand grenades.
lemons, eh? hmmm.... :)
Where are my test results? Didn't they come through? Ok, I got to your site by translating it in google translate from spanish to english. This is crazy the things we have to do to see the internet around here. I am bitter about my test results.
yeah, i saw your 40....i feel the love. pretty creative to translate. and if you're bitter about the test results, you should see how many people said i'm a NUT! that's just plain wrong.
i think it only shows the top ten on the scoreboard.
I only got a 40? Man,I never was one for taking tests. :( Guess I got bounced off this chart quick!
Well, I didn't ace it, but I'm the a.s. and feel pretty smart with my 70%
wow- 70! pretty good considering the questions ranged from my childhood.
Post a Comment