Thursday, September 14, 2006

Failure is NEVER final

Yup - you guessed it strike one. Series 6 (1 point) Nate (not a point)
I started at 8 this am which threw me off because I wasn't supposed to start until 8:30 so excuse number one (didn't start on time). Excuse number two they gave me atleast 8 - 10 questions that I have NEVER seen before. I know that they want to weed out the loosers from this industry but this looser will squeak his way in. Anyways thank you all who prayed for me and for those of you who didn't (excuse number 3) I don't honestly make any excuses because I think they are all like arm pits - everybody has them and they all stink.
I do have a minor prayer request - i think that I broke my finger while leaving the testing center only because the door was in my way and I had to use some force to open it. :-)
so approximatley 30 days from now I take it again for the last and final time - pass or find a new career as a walmart greeter.

Thanks again I really do apprecaite everything.
Nate

2 comments:

Hairgrove Hangout said...

Son - you did your best and that is what God asks of us. Next time you will pass. He promises to give wisdom and He will for you. Keep at it ... you're a HAIRGROVE, and HAIRGROVES never quit. (Just ask Uncle Wylie, Bill or Andrew Hairgrove!!!! Love, Dad and Mom

Katie said...

Praying for you this month as you continue studying and preparing for the test. You can do it! (I think I might still have my book from Study Skills in Jr. High if you want to borrow it.)