31 minutes of my life WASTED on the phone for the third month IN A ROW! sprint is killing me! i cannot handle their customer service. first of all, i can't understand a WORD---carol, i felt like i was livin' your life. that's all i could think, "carol does this and she manages to get food and water....even pizza. i can't even get them to understand that they have incorrectly charged me AGAIN!" but they always assure me, "we would appologize for this inconvenience, miss hairgrove". well, not really, huh, sprint? 'cuz ya did it again! just kick me while i'm down why don't ya?
i put connor in his bed b/c he isn't feeling well and he seemed sleepy. then i thought, 'this would be a perfect time to take care of that billing dealeo.' of course, while i was talking to the first lady, connor decided that he really wasn't that sleepy and he wanted to get out of bed. so he's yelling his head off, but i'm not about to throw that into the mix so i just let him sit in his bed for a few more minutes. and yes, i said first lady. i explained the situation to her and she was checking on it for me. then i asked a question and got no response. "oh, nuts! did i get disconnected?? hello?? HELLO?!?" then i hear this huffy little voice snort back, "YES, I AM HERE! YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE WORRIED ABOUT IT!" i was speechless. i could think of nothing to say. "I AM CHECKING ON YOUR ACCOUNT". so i thought, "well, you could respond when i ask a question air-for-brains!" thankfully, i kept my mouth shut b/c it only got worse. so i asked my question again........hello?? are you still on the line?? ........*enter annoying hold music*
YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME? then the next lady picks up. "how can i help you?" this time i did say something. "are you serious? i was just on the line with another rep and she transferred me to you with no warning. can you help me with this...." oh, just hang on to your britches it gets way better. "no, i am in the collections department. you should be speaking with someone in the billing department." "yes, thank you, i am aware....i WAS speaking with someone in the billing department and she transferred me to you. i would now like YOU to tranfer me BACK."
"thank you for calling sprint....." oi!!!!!
now this lady was a trip too. she kept telling me that i was being charged b/c i had requested a vision pack......yes, lady i know. i should be charged for one vision pack a month. NOT TWO! look at the account. just give me my money back.....pleeeeeeaaaaaase!
i have had to call every month for three consecutive months b/c someone the previous month had written something in wrong or there was some other billing error. boy, sprint and nextel together may not be such a good thing.
well, i guess they're service isn't horrible. we can actually get calls in our house, which we couldn't get with t-mobile. and they do credit your account when you call about mistakes.....once they figure out what you mean.
i'm telling you what......my life is way to exciting. funny things just always happen. maybe though they're really not funny, but i just think they are hilarious and everyone else is going.....um...that's not funny. it's just life. ok, then... life is funny. at least i think so.
14 comments:
ouchie mama! Fortunately, the only problem I have with my phone company is that the statement they send me is LITERALLY 30 pages long. It's laughable, really. It's almost enough to make me an environmentalist.
I think this screwy weather is wreaking havoc on our children! I was REALLY annoyed this morning when runny boogers started making their way out of my boy nose. It finally just cleared up! Argh. I hope we get a chill in the air soon. Hope Connor is feeling ok.
As a funny aside, are you aware that in Scotland, "britches" referes to underwear, specifically men's underwear? (If I remember correctly) "Pants" is a no-go too, because it means underwear too. You gotta say "trousers." Stuffy, eh? :) Don't go throwing the term "fanny pack" around either. :)
Have you considered Verizon?
Kylie came into the room the other day and said "wow, my mother is talking on the phone in a different language". HAHA The only difference is that I can only say the things that are necessary for survival...at least you can yell at them in your mother tongue. :) I can only say "you are a stupid person" in chinese when I am really desperate to yell at someone. The girls and I memorized that line one night just for kicks.
Hang in there, I am fighting a verizon battle via long distance and I am currently losing!
I am with ya sister! I would be thankful if they at least had English speaking reps in the customer service depts. so we could actually communicate.:)
I ended up going down to the Sprint store at Southland and had them fix my phone problems there. It worked.
Love how you turn the mundane things of life into marvelous stories! I too was thinking that I should have you come out to PA to spice up my very ho-hum life. :)
I love reading your stories oh what goes on in your daily life! It brings a smile to my face...sorry, that it is at your expense! :) I hate phone companies!!! We have to have Verizon because no one else provides service in our area...so our monthly bill is well over $70 a month...they only charge us that much because they know we have to have a phone and no one can provide it cheaper!!
That outrages me!!!
katie-
i know what you mean. i have to sort it out every month to even be able to check it over. and yes, trousers does sound stuffy. it's one of nicole's "don't say" words. :)
kelly-
nathan said there was something about it that he didn't like. i don't remember though, we've been through three wireless companies since we've been married....yikes! i know....
carol-
i'm gonna love it when you guys start throwing around "tako chini" stories...the asian version, of course.
jen-
can i get a amen!!
ed-
don't be man-bragging on here! :) nathan does the same thing and he always comes home to tell me something else he got for free. for the love!
he goes to wyandotte though...he's got a soccer connection.
pam-
you don't have a ho-hum life! b/c you are a fiesty trailer girl! hold your banner high and be wild and crazy next time you go grocery shopping. take geoff and do what nathan and i do....toss things to each other instead of placing them in the cart.....just don't go tossing eggs...or cookies for that matter. :)
heather-
i know what you mean. my in-laws have altell (which they affectionately refer to as no-tell) it is horrible service. they want nextel which is the only thing that works down in FL...especially after hurricanes. we only use cells so our bill is slightly higher but i make sure it stays tight to OUR budget...NOT sprint's.
wow-i hadn't commented in a while.
we were thinking of switching to sprint-maybe it doesn't sound like such a great idea after all.
Ahh-ha! I found you. I'm a little retarded on this whole blogging world thing. I've been trying to figure out how to find your site and just tonight I had this revelation to try just any Hairgrove site and that would lead me to you... and Ahh-ha! Anyway, you have a beautiful family. It is so fun to find all you college buddies! So glad I found ya!
and the sad thing is, I have almost the exact same story.
on the other hand, we LOVE sprint as far as the cost and the connection here in our house. so long as you go through a retailer and not the company to get your service, it's GREAT!! the sales people do all the hackling for you!!
yeah, i do love that i can actually make phone calls from inside my house. and really it has been just recently that we've had problems. the price is fair i'd say. do you ever go to the woodhaven sprint store? they're usually pretty nice in there, although nathan loves to go to the wyandotte b/c of his "connection". :) i love woodhaven b/c if i time it just right, we get panera for dinner. :)
carissa-
i almost thought of just typing in my url but i'm so used to just clicking on people's names and following their profile to their site. most of the time i find people through comments on other blogs anyway....but i'm glad you found it anyway....you're a smartie i knew you would. :)
Post a Comment