
this is bob, connor's first burger. i named him bob. it seemed appropriate at the time. bob looks friendly enough, right? a little concerned maybe, but people let's cut him some slack! he IS about to be eaten!! bob, was not, however, a friend to connor. bob was chewed up and promptly spit out. bob's mouth and eyebrows were apparently quite good to connor though. we'll see how chicken goes tonight. i think i'll name it chester.
4 comments:
ground beef has not been easily accepted my kids either. landon and auburn have just started eating it this summer-and then only mcdonald's double cheeseburgers. of course, dalton doesn't have an opinion yet.
I guess Luke's older, so he's much more carnivorous (sp?), but he has been a little picky about eating meat lately. However, I made meatloaf (try not to think of the DH and it might not sound so bad - though I liked their meatloaf AND Vickie's Egg Casserole, though that's another story) this week, and Luke LOVED it. He ate 2nds and 3rds and quite possibly 4th (I can't remember). So, you could try that, though it has a lot of other ingredients in it that he might not like. :)
yeah, i'll admit it...i didn't mind dh meatloaf....it WAS my very fist meatloaf though so i had no prior knowledge of what it should taste like. being forced to eat it at sit down meals--now THAT'S another story. :) and i LOVED vickie's egg casserole too!! it smelled to high heaven but i thought it was de-lish.
yeah, connor has been pretty picky as of late. maybe it's the weather.
nic-
i wouldn't be surprised if dalton started chowing pretty soon....he's no pushover! looks like a solid lad. :)
ahhhh good old crinkle fries...gotta love that food. :0)
Connor: Our birthday is fast approaching...what presents are ya askin for? I haven't decided yet but it is gonna be big...thinkin the Mr owes me :-)
Post a Comment