then we had some ice cream last night (thanks to nic and mike's delivery service), so connor enjoyed a bath and some grant's---can things get any better? i submit that it CANNOT!
and yes, you guessed it....gentlemen, start your tree stands! we are just about a month away from the beginning of bow season. which means, of course, that nathan has already made one trip to mecca (which being translated means "cabela's").
i've got a few things to finish up before nathan's parents fly in, then a few things to pick up for the family bash, then sometime soon i have to get connor in to dr. beaman's for his one year checkup and chicken pox shot. he hasn't had a shot in a while, and he's getting really good at pushing people away when they want him to be still....which means i'm getting really good at "driving that far from him". he's all boy! and he's ALL nathan's boy! i used to laugh when nathan's mom told me stories about nathan's childhood. i'm not laughing anymore....i'm taking notes!! :) i'm going to be prepared, let me tell you!
so here are the two things i'm trying to accomplish for the first time.....connor's treasure chest cake, and making a dvd on my mom and dad's computer. yeah, that should be a real treat! i'm just hoping i come out with a dvd and don't have to buy them a new computer. stay tuned....that should happen friday. i may be camping out at the parentals that night.

see, mom? this is what i've been tellin' ya all along. ice cream first. if there's room after that, THEN you can give me veggies.

yes, he's shooting the length of the driveway into the garage. what did you expect? we live in allen park!

the great white hunter



9 comments:
Ha! When I read your title I thought you were talking about hair bows! Only a mother of three girls would go there.
I love Connor's little camos. So cute.
Did Larry ever get back to you about the techno-geeky stuff? If not I'll get after him.
yeah, i guess that is misleading. :) and yes, larry said he would bring the cable to my mom & dad's when you guys go on thursday....make a mental note for your packing list. :)
thanks for asking.
The DVD will be a snap to make. (It's a mac).
Also shouldn't you refer to Nate as the great white-tail hunter? I think that would be more politically correct.
UM
Nice pictures conner in the bathtub gross!! Just joking!!!!!!!!!
Okay, I too am a non-huntress, from a non-hunting fam - - - I thought the tree stand and the bows had to do with setting up for Christmas really early this year!!!!!!!! Honest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL - - - Hey - I have a cool little treasure chest you could use for Ace's birthday bash - it's about 15" by 10" or so - - - let me know if you want to use it....
Man all this preparation for my birthday...I am so excited...oh yeah...wish I could be there for my party. :( oh that's right..I will be eating squid guts.
DOES ANYONE REALIZE I AM HAVING A BIRTHDAY TOO???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
brenda-
i will laugh if we have the same one. i just got one about that size from oriental trading....is that the one you have or is yours better?
lady finazzio-
chill freakazoid! i've totally got you covered. i have been digging a hole for you since you moved. :) we'll line it with some slip and slides, it'll be a whole "chutes and ladders" thing. and don't forget your eye patch and head scarf....very pirate-ish. could you bring the chopsticks? we're going to use them as swords. :)
Lady hairylegs:
Ok I chilled now, but I am lovin the idea. I need to find the whole opening on this side though. Been searching and all I have found so far is water. Are you sure you dug to the right country? If I find my port hole of entry I will bring you the chopsticks. I will have to pry them out of Kayleens hands though because she only eats with them now. She is so cool...she can handle them like a pro now.
Happy birthday celebrating....I will pop up through my chute n ladder and check on the partying!
....."lady hairylegs".....HA!! great one!
Post a Comment