Monday, April 17, 2006

So to all you bloggers out there this is the official day that I (nate) make a post. We do apologize for the delay to our blogging community b/c christina and i have been on vacation. We were home for almost 4 days and then she jumped back in the car with her sister, AVA, ACE, GTrain and BLT. For those of you out of the "nickname" loop the last two are her parents. Christina was very busy for the 4 days getting my clothes ready and meals ready while she would be gone basking in the sun. So friday am they were on the road heading back down south with a whole "boat load" of cr_p. Grant's truck was filled with strollers (4 to be exact), pack-and-play's, tennis racquets, roller blades, a motorcycle, canoe and kyak on top. ALL for on week of fun. The motorcycle was mine that I sold to a buddy that lives down in florida. That is really all the info I have on their trip so far. Ace tossed his cookies because brainyak christina gave him solid food and he would have nothing to do with it. Other than that a safe trip. Opps almost forgot a few minor details - Ace has started to roll over and has two bottom teeth definetly coming through. There other than that same ole same ole.

I am sure that my post is not as "whitty" and my wife's but you should be happy that I atleast log on here and am attempting to do this. Oh yeah and by the way - to all you nay sayers out there about my t-shirts LEAVE ME ALONE. Ace will soon be wearing them and that means the legacy lives on. I am sure that you all would not want to give up that "special" item so Thank you to all me peeps who got my back on this one (gritts and vons). Well signing off for now please only leave nice comments and don't worry Christina will be home next Sunday night, with much better pictures. Love to all

Big poppa NATE

The little man just chillin and 'da beach.

4 comments:

Katie said...

Thanks for the updates, Nate. Man, Christina is practically "wintering" in FL. :) I really feel for you guys when Connor tosses his cookies. Luke has only done it twice, and clean-up is pretty awful (not to mention that it's horrible for them). I'll leave you alone regarding your t-shirts. I am happy to say that I'm making progress in weaning Chris from some of his "lifers."

What a great wife you have to leave you fully stocked with clothes and meals!

kt

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting, Nate. I was wondering what was up with your wife since I hadn't seen a post recently. Connor must be a good traveler (except for the cookie-tossing). What a blast for Christina to get away from the humdrum of stay at home mommydom. I'm on your side about the t-shirt; Matt made me throw away a very sentimental and ratty shirt and I miss it. It represented lots of good memories.

Kelly Glupker said...

Hey Nate!
I haven't talked to you in ages! By the way, do you remember, oh say, three years ago when you were going to send me that play money to use in my classroom? Well I think it got lost in the mail or something. Would you believe it never showed up? :)
-Kelly

christina said...

connor loved this stroller. the last day i let him take both naps in it on the beach. note how his hat is popping off his ginormous head. :-)