Monday, April 17, 2006

EASTER DINNER

What a great easter Sunday. Although it was Ace's first one ever on this wicked earth and he ended up worshipping the sun god with his heathen mother, I went to church and was blessed beyond my years. Anyways it was good service and a great easter dinner meal with the family here in chilly Mi. Christina sent me these pictures via cell phone so I thought you all would like a little easter dinner picture of the little man.

1 comment:

Hairgrove Hangout said...

Nice post son - Ace, thanks for the dinner (or should I say thanks to Grandpa Grant!!) We loved being with you even for a short time. You have grown so much in just two weeks. Your cousins are here today and Huddy-buddy is using your swimming tube with the top! Miss you little man. Come back realy soon. Love ya, Poppa and Momma Jo-g