my meg is my little sweet pea. i love that she watches EVERYTHING that connor does. she tries to imitate him and always wants to be with him. she loves to laugh at him. she tries to play with him. sadly, she recognizes the theme song to spongebob and scoots to see the tv when she hears it. yes, she scoots on her butt. she is finally starting to realize that she can get up on her hands and knees, and i think she's diggin' it. she loves her milk and gets so sad when she finishes it. it's funny to see her guzzle and then cry b/c it's all gone. she is way more obedient than a certain little boy was at that age. she will try to touch the dvds and i'll say, "no, meg." that's it. that's all it takes to get her to go away from them. but she's SOOOO dramatic when nathan tells her no. she will get duck lips and cry, "nooooooo......" shaking her head while she looks up at him with pouty eyes that melt him every time. yeah, i have to discipline HIM more than i do her....haha!! j/k, but she's definitely got him wrapped.
i have to admit, i don't really remember life without the kiddos. i know it existed. i'm just having so much more fun than i did then. which cracks me up b/c i used to think, "we should wait a few years before we have kids, so we can really enjoy our time together first." not that i didn't enjoy those first few years. but i definitely wouldn't change the last 3.
daddy's little princess.
my new bestest shopping buddy
loving the fact that he's the BIG brother
growing up fast
always with the tongue out
learning to eat by myself
chillin' with my home boys
again with the tongue
yeah, i'm sassy.... so?
haha! i'm just kiddin'. i'm a real jokester!
happy birthday, megs!!
4 comments:
Meg you are so special! You are the cutest little one yr. old!! We love the stories about you and Connor. Have a happy birthday!
Popa and Moma Jo-g
Wow! I can't believe Megan is one already. The time has just flown by. Hope she has a great birthday.
I forgot what a pretty newborn she was. I think about the same thing sometimes when my girls need a snuggly night... (Ava needs to stay up till 10 and fall asleep on the couch or Liela needs to lay with me in bed until she turns into a cat and starts meowing her way back to her room.)...about grandma's 'dont wish away your years' Sometimes when I'm super tired i think, "one day I will die if I could just have this little body crawl into bed and kick me around." so...I try not to be TOO strict. I'm glad to see a sentimental side to you! Meg will appreciate it. maybe you could see her and Liela's desire to always be right with their siblings and try to understand me as a child, always pestering you.
WOW! One already!? Happy Birthday! She's a cutie, though I don't think I've seen as many pictures of her first year as I did Connors. You must be a busy woman! :) I hope you're back to getting a full night's sleep!
Post a Comment