i know my son is totally into any sport --and some imaginary ones he made up. he just recently figured out how to hit a baseball and he loves playing in the basement any time he can. he definitely needs to work on his pitching, but i'll give him a break since he's only 3.
ok, that was great! My boys and Ben watched it and went directly to the basement to play baseball! They are down there as I write this - Ben loved how Connor changed hands!! Good work Connor!
That is AMAZING! I can't believe how coordinated he is (connor not nathan)!!! Chloe is horribly at throwing a ball and I can't imagine she could or would want to swing a bat. Wow. What an incredible inherent difference between boys and girls. Clive already picks up anything round and tries to throw.
3 comments:
ok, that was great! My boys and Ben watched it and went directly to the basement to play baseball! They are down there as I write this - Ben loved how Connor changed hands!! Good work Connor!
That is AMAZING! I can't believe how coordinated he is (connor not nathan)!!! Chloe is horribly at throwing a ball and I can't imagine she could or would want to swing a bat. Wow. What an incredible inherent difference between boys and girls. Clive already picks up anything round and tries to throw.
My fave part was when his first reaction to Nathan's "ouch" was, "Are you okay?" then he moved on! Way to hit, Connor! I'm impressed!
Post a Comment