so here's a quick recap of our weekend with pics and stories to be scattered throughout this week.
- thursday.... elvis night for a client event with nathan's work. hilarious. can't wait to tell you all about it.
- friday.... get smart with my parents. what's that you say? a double date with your parents? how much more gilmore can we get???
- saturday... we split up and had some serious fun. nathan had a beach vb tourney and we went to my dad's canoe race.
- sunday.... nathan's bday party at gramma's and patriotic sunday.
YES!!!!
and bonus points if you're reading this today b/c it is NATHAN'S BIRTHDAY!!!
birthdays on mondays sort of get a bad reputation b/c of the whole back-to-work drudgery that is monday's bad luck. but still.... it's your birthday, babe! let's just take a moment to say just how much we love our daddy......
megan says:
waaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! ok, now that she's calm: she loves that daddy snuggles her and calls her princess.
connor says:
i want my birfday today. (no, buddy we're typing for daddy's birthday). your birfday party is cake.... strawberries. i want strawberries today. can you type.... ummm...... for daddy is at work. (ok, but what do you want to say to daddy today on his special birthday?) uhhhhmmmm...... happy birfday to you.... cha cha CHA! can i tpye? (tell me what you want to type.) i want to type i said. can i type please? (ok, whatever.) jhhfdhfhhyhhyyytyyytytyyttyytyttytty. i'm typin' daddy's birfday. are you gonna be done and then it's my turn? are you gonna be done again? then i can type too? i want to type please. hkk ok, i'm done. i want to tell daddy's birfday, i love you so much in the whole world.
mommy says:
we love you nathan and hope you have a fun birthday!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday, Nathan! Hope it was a good Monday for you. Thanks to your beautiful wife, you managed to have two adorable kids. :)
Hang in there in your match with Meg, Chris! Better early than late - like we're doing now with Si. :( I wanted to be "more relaxed" this time, but I think it came back to bite me in the butt (or bottome, as I now say :). Although, it is true that each baby is different, so I can't compare. But, I feel your pain - specifically from 3:30-5:30 in the am. (it sucks!)
Happy Birthday Son! You are so blessed with a precious, almost (perfect) wife!!! and two great kidos. Have a great day. We love you and even were remembering this day 28 years ago .... did I ever tell you that I now believe that the Mother's should be getting gifts on the day they went to the "very jaws of death" to bring their baby's into this world? I didn't??? Huh!
Love ya,
haha!! yes!! the jaws of death line... i was hoping you'd whip that one out. :)
Post a Comment