Wednesday, March 19, 2008

ta daaa!

i finally got the guts to try this out. i've been looking at this pyzam site for some time and after bunches of the regular blogs i check made the switch, i thought, "ok, it can't be THAT hard." so here it is.

i didn't save my template b/c i didn't really think i had all that much of the 'extras' and now i'm trying to redo my links and i'm thinkin' that might have been a good idea.... oh, well. it gives me an excuse to sit! :) haha!

10 comments:

Katie said...

I love it! I'll have to try it out when I'm up to more regular blogging. Some days we're just trying to stay sanitary and sane here. :) And I LOVE the alfalfa pic of Connor. SO cute.

Jen said...

I like it! I think I need to follow your lead and change it up a bit :).

Kelly Glupker said...

I can't believe you only have 43 days left! Your pregnancy is going by way too fast for me.

Unknown said...

Great new look, Christina! I'm still not willing to make the switch yet as I'm afraid it will take a long time. Love your color scheme and the family picture!

pamela s said...

it's very cute & fits your personality!

christina said...

thanks, ladies! i like it.... and now that i know what i'm doing i'm sure i'll change it more... there were tons of templates i liked, and i had to have nathan help me decide between all of my many many favorites.

kelly-
it's going too fast for YOU??? uh... i would have to agree with ya there. i can't believe how little time i have left.

Shyla said...

congrats on the new template! nathan and i commented right away that it reminded us of your nate's nbbc volleyball days! :)

i didn't realize that you only had 6 wks left! how exciting! i always loved getting into the single digits!

what are you going to name your blog after the baby comes? ace and meg's place?? I am sure you'll come up with something much more clever! Does Megan have a nickname like connor? How'd you come up with the name?

Hairgrove Hangout said...

I love the new look. I guess even our blogs new an "updated, IKEA type" of look. Way to go. I now want to change my blog. It will have to wait until we come back from Spring Break and Jason's wedding. Love you four.

christina said...

shyla-
yeah, it does! he picked it so that makes sense... and he just started coaching an aau vb team so it fits perfectly.
i actually thought of ace & meg's place. shows you how clever i am. :) i guess her only nickname so far would be meg though. that was one of the reasons i liked megan. at first i wanted margaret, so i could call her maggie. nathan put the kibosh on that one pretty fast. so i said megan b/c meg was close enough for me... seems i've won him over. :)

che-che--
give everyone hugs from us! and have a blast at the wedding. too cool that you guys get to go! nathan's totally jealous. :)

A Weaver's Touch said...

Love the new look! Did you notice I've been changing mine about once a month? I figure it's the one thing I can change around in my life that's FREE! :)