Boys!!! I caught Ben balancing sweet little Kate in the palm of his hand tonight! She was standing like a stiff little...something. I keep telling Ben "one drop, and we have a retard!" But to no avail! Oh, and the pyzam thing has been driving me nuts! I can't decide on a template because I can't see them all (all billion options. I find one I like, but feel like I am missing the one I really want. I finally just picked one!! Ahhhh!! Nice pick for you! I had a hard time finding templates that did not turn my pictures weird colors or put flowers or something all over our faces. Oh the fun!!
carissa- you crack me up! nathan did that with connor too and i must have said, "be careful." every time b/c connor says it now before they do any stunts.
i couldn't decide either! i had nathan pick from my favorites.. and i'm still convinced that i'm missing the best one! haha! i really liked the brown choices though. i think i'll switch it again in a few months.
4 comments:
Boys!!! I caught Ben balancing sweet little Kate in the palm of his hand tonight! She was standing like a stiff little...something. I keep telling Ben "one drop, and we have a retard!" But to no avail! Oh, and the pyzam thing has been driving me nuts! I can't decide on a template because I can't see them all (all billion options. I find one I like, but feel like I am missing the one I really want. I finally just picked one!! Ahhhh!! Nice pick for you! I had a hard time finding templates that did not turn my pictures weird colors or put flowers or something all over our faces. Oh the fun!!
carissa-
you crack me up! nathan did that with connor too and i must have said, "be careful." every time b/c connor says it now before they do any stunts.
i couldn't decide either! i had nathan pick from my favorites.. and i'm still convinced that i'm missing the best one! haha! i really liked the brown choices though. i think i'll switch it again in a few months.
That is hilarious!
9.7 from the German judge! :)
Post a Comment