Tuesday, March 11, 2008

check me out, grampa!

i came out of the shower the other day to find connor scooting across the floor. he had his back to me so he just kept on going singing to himself. when i realized what he was doing i had to get the camera. i think he's already in training to do the canoe marathon with my dad.


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

4 comments:

pamela s said...

When he pulled out that little boat, I busted a gut! That was too funny! Personally, I don't I would have lasted too long on it either. LOL! :) Looks like we're both having the same kind of hair day too!

Grant and Brenda said...

Could you at least get the kid a real boat?
DAD

christina said...

pam-
this kid has the worst hair day just about every day! when his hair is freshly washed it lays perfectly on his head and i love it.... but after one night of sleep or a nap--hideous!

dad-
let's think about this.... how willing are YOU to plop down money on anything? now, remember the conversation nicole and i had with you about the meaning of "expensive"? do you THINK i'm gonna buy him a boat that didn't come in a happy meal??? seriously. you have so much to learn.

suzanne said...

that was SUPER cute! I loved it!