Sunday, August 12, 2007

ACE Singing & Counting

Ok so here I am (nate that is) please just bear with me all of you who are so excited for a new post and then see it's me. Nothing funny to write but I would love to put in a plug for my wife to write a book. I know that she has the talent it's just the type of book and ideas for it. So I am asking you out there in the world wide web to send her ideas and genre's that would think she could do.
I am trying to post my first video of the little man. He had us almost in tears laughing the other night because oh what he says and does. For some reason he is in to singing everything he hears on TV and always wants to count. As you will notice when singing the ABC's for some reason he is really good at the letter 'P' I don't know why but he is :-)

the first one is just being silly, the second is singing.


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cute character! There must be something about that number 2. Chloe almost always skips 1 and goes right to 2. Keep working on that alphabet, Connor!

Hairgrove Hangout said...

We love the "stick out your belly!" what a cutie. And that smart little man already can count and knows his alphabet. His Mom must be a teacher! Thanks for the cute video! We will play this one over again.
Love you three