here are the last few random pics from the week.
i am NOT amused.
i was not aware that this activity would end so abruptly.
(he actually loved it...but this pic was too funny to pass up!)
connor is very good at driving grampa's boat.
my dad and nathan jumped out of the boat to jump off a low tree, and somehow the great hunter spotted this turtle and dove after him. the little booger jumped off the boat twice and my dad chased him through the water so connor could see it.
3 comments:
I can't wait to go up there. I know I will wish more people were up there with us but the cabin is great no matter how many are around.
Uh...Grampa's boat? He is only the captain. Jacki O had captains but she was the owner.
We love the pic with Ace in the sand, making the silly face, and the Tally recliner!! (poor grama T.) Looks like you all had a great time. Thanks for the update on the family time. Love you all.
Momma and Poppa Jo-g
Post a Comment