we did A LOT this weekend. nathan took his dream vaca....a golf weekend up to the cabin with some buds, and i did my favorite thing.....yard work. nathan got home sunday evening, and we spent most of monday at my parents house. the morning was spent cleaning our garage. it was pretty bad b/c 'stuff' just kept piling up. let's just say it's going to look like sanford and son on trash day. the owner before us left some stuff in the garage....and old fashioned lawn mower, a hideous metal table, yard tools, a hose attachment for washing your car that i'm sure was purchased in 1945, and get this...... a ditto machine. yep. but everything's nice and neat now. it's quite enjoyable opening the door.
so hanging at my parents was nice b/c we didn't do anything. we sat, we enjoyed the sun, i read, connor threw rocks in the river, we ate, we fished, i finally got rid of my winter pastiness.
i've got to go water my newly planted grass seed, so enjoy the pics.
4 comments:
OK, I liked his hair at mom and dads, but after I see the before and after on here....i LOVE it. Not that I didn't like his long hair but he just looks so cute with the buzz...i'm sure part of it is the 'something new' aspect but still...too cute. And yeah, cavewoman!
wow Thanks babe - I look like a freakin beached whale :-) can you tell that I work inside an office all day?? nice pictures and thanks for the new post now keep it up.
I got to have the Hairgroves over for dinner tonight. It was a nice visit. great pictures, not sure which hair do I like better.
Cute buzz Connor! I'll give Luke a buzz when he asks me for one. :) I LOVE having a clean garage! I wish I had a garage to clean! What's up with this chilly weather today? Brrr.
Post a Comment