Wednesday, May 23, 2007

is ava spoiled?

hmmm......probably not. but she's definitely loved. we've been singing to her recently at family gatherings...for obvious reasons...and today is her real bday. we (the little man and i) called her bright and early to spread birthday cheer and since then he's been going through the house singing happy birthday to ava. i never really taught him this, he just picked it up from family parties and since he did it of his own accord i thought it was TOO CUTE! i don't know....does he sound like uncle paul to anyone else? and apparently all that singing makes him quite thirsty.


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

4 comments:

Mike and Nicole said...

As her mother I would have to give an unfortunate yes...I think she might be spoiled. I try to stop it but grandparents, aunts and uncles, DADS!!!!!!!!, they all let her do whatever she wants with a smile on their faces. I've even seen Uncle David give Ava a smile with a few nice words and he doesn't usually communicate with the diapered people. I guess if there is a spoiled child...the parents are to blame, but you have to admit she is so darn cute!

Jen said...

Too cute! I bet he is loving all the celebrating of his best pal and cousin - party on!

My Middle Age Moments said...

Kayleen and Ava have the same birthday. We celebrated by going to outback in Beijing...woo hooo. Happy birthday to the stateside birthday girl! :)

christina said...

carol-
you and conman
ava and kayleen
we're just too cool for words. :)