we love the 'oreo' face and the mask Nate is wearing. We miss you three so much. G-Momma and G-Poppa love the stories we tell them about Ace. They have two of his pics on the frig. We're glad to be back home. It was so cold in Rocky Mount and in Greenville. Love you three!
I like the oreo pics! I can kinda relate . . . since I probably look like that after an oreo! ;-) Looking on the bright side, the more crumbs that are left after the cookie consumption, the more opportunities for spur of the moment snacks! j/k (no, I don't want to clean up after him)
5 comments:
where can i get me one of those handy gas masks?
haha! yeah, i asked him where he's been hiding it! :)
we love the 'oreo' face and the mask Nate is wearing. We miss you three so much. G-Momma and G-Poppa love the stories we tell them about Ace. They have two of his pics on the frig. We're glad to be back home. It was so cold in Rocky Mount and in Greenville.
Love you three!
I like the oreo pics! I can kinda relate . . . since I probably look like that after an oreo! ;-) Looking on the bright side, the more crumbs that are left after the cookie consumption, the more opportunities for spur of the moment snacks! j/k (no, I don't want to clean up after him)
yikes!
Post a Comment