yes, it's true that connor ate a teeny bite of play-doh at aunt nic's house. so i pulled out the squishy stuff at our house to go over the finer points of sculpting. rule #1: never eat your media. rule #2: mom doesn't appreciate modern art (ie-throwing it on the floor for that "natural look").
and it turns out saving my bean bag chair was a good idea after all. the little man loves to jump into it, crawl over it, lay back in it, just chill out in it. and he does look stinkin' cute chillin' out.





6 comments:
cute. now you can see how quickly those little snots can eat stuff.
AVA SAYS:
hhhhmsdauhyjklrkf,gf,.i998889fxx
He is darn cute chillin' out in that bean bag. If we got a bean bag, I think Chris and Luke would fight over it - Chris has thought them way cool ever since he was 9 and his fam had bean bags instead of furniture after they moved into a new house. :)
Some ingestion of play dough is inevitable I think. Now, Luke makes ice cream cones out of the stuff and licks it. So gross.
I'm sure that play-doh is non-toxic. Not that you should encourage Connor to add it to his diet of course. :) What does he do with play-doh? I've tried it with Chloe a few times and she's kind of lost as to how to play with it.
The bean bag pic is so cute!
I had one growing up too. Well, until my kitty thought it was an extra litter box. The bag left & the cat stayed. :)
Do you think Connor will get confused and play with his food now? :)
nic-
yeah, he's a quick one....with pasta too. :)
ava-
i agree.
kt-
yeah, kids are bound to do it. kind of like they're bound to throw things down the toilet, eh?
alicia-
i thought so too. i looked on the can but didn't see it labeled as such. didn't it used to be on the label? maybe it was on the original packaging?
connor loves to just squish it. he's always been very tactile. sometimes i'll roll it up in a ball and he'll squeal, "baaaaall!" but then he squishes it and separates it. i think he just likes to do what the girls are doing.
pam-
aren't those just a classic part of childhood? :)
if he starts chucking food (anymore than he already does...) i'll let you know. :)
okay - - - everyone fess up cuz I KNOW I wasn't the only one - - - I ate it, too! Well, when I was three, maybe, but I can tell you what it tastes like to this day. SO TELL the truth, all you moms!!!
Hey, I think I remember that there is a recipe for making play-doh - - -and it is made in such a way that it wouldn't be harmful if they ate it - - - though it's not a snack!!!!!! Maybe google it - - - I'm SURE one of the moms at church was telling me about it in the nursery one night!
And, uh, well, uh, just in case everyone else says they never ate play-doh......maybe we could just sorta keep this whole "I ate play doh" thing between us girls (and the hundreds who read this blog across the globe, of course!!!!)
Post a Comment