It is good to see nathan expand his vocab. lolUM
How great to get such fun times spent together on camera! Connor is growing up so fast !
um-do you mean nathan's vocab or connor's? jen-don't you love technology?
Chloe got a good giggle from this little moment! Now she's saying, "more! more!" so I guess we'll be watching it a few more times . . . I'm a sucker for her wishes today since she's recovering from being sick.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
It is good to see nathan expand his vocab. lol
UM
How great to get such fun times spent together on camera! Connor is growing up so fast !
um-
do you mean nathan's vocab or connor's?
jen-
don't you love technology?
Chloe got a good giggle from this little moment! Now she's saying, "more! more!" so I guess we'll be watching it a few more times . . . I'm a sucker for her wishes today since she's recovering from being sick.
Post a Comment