Great pics - those ought to give your m-i-l a shot in the arm!!! [Tell her to report on her scrapbooking - I'll bet hers are really creative! The woman has soooo much talent!]
I miss these three!! When you, Nate and Ace coming back to FL?? I miss you - we need to go back to "Lauries" and shop, go to the beach, the jetty, and of course, you and Nate go out for a date to Shells so Poppa and I can cuddle Connor!! Love ya
2 comments:
Great pics - those ought to give your m-i-l a shot in the arm!!! [Tell her to report on her scrapbooking - I'll bet hers are really creative! The woman has soooo much talent!]
I miss these three!! When you, Nate and Ace coming back to FL?? I miss you - we need to go back to "Lauries" and shop, go to the beach, the jetty, and of course, you and Nate go out for a date to Shells so Poppa and I can cuddle Connor!! Love ya
Post a Comment