Friday, January 12, 2007

naming names

finally got this one uploaded. you tube wasn't uploading it for whatever reason.....so, here he is CONNOR ACE....saying all the names he can (sort of) say.....drumroll please!

ahem.....attention aunt nic, uncle mike, ava, momma jo-g, poppa jo-g, uncle jo-g, grampa, granny b, and anyone who wishes to pretend their name sounds like one of these:



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

10 comments:

Heather said...

Absolutely precious!!!

Hairgrove Hangout said...

I'm crying!! Oh, that is so precious. We miss that little man so much. Thanks for the update and I love that video cam. Oh, praise God for techno-vision!!
love ya!!

Kelly Glupker said...

How cute! I love how his eyes flutter when he thinks a flash is about to follow. :)

Unknown said...

Umm, so if anyone noticed it was a struggle for him to say Jo-G, but he conquered it like a pro. He is truly the little man. At least i was first on the list, that made my day!

Cummings Family said...

What a sweetie-pie:)

Shyla said...

too cute! i get so excited when jackson says mama - even if he's looking at his cheerios when he says it! :)

My Middle Age Moments said...

THe girls and I watched this one yesterday morning while eating our breakfast. It was WAY better than cartoons on a saturday morning. :) He is sooooo adorable, and gettin huge!

christina said...

way cool! i can't believe you got it! i was curious if it would go through.

Adrianna said...

now that is just too cute for words!!

The Coons said...

I watched this while giving Alex his bottle (in my lap in the boppy). I didn't realize he stopped eating to watch the video and formula was going everywhere! He loved it and started "talking" back to Connor! Great video!