the kid cracks me up. we've done this a bunch of times and he just keeps coming back for more. this was at our nice dinner--outback baby! so there's lots of background noise, and i'm not as techy as my uncle mitchell.
We couldn't get the video to work cuz we are having major internet issues here so nothing that has to travel over the net will work...but I must tell you that just the freeze frame picture that I can see of Connor IN OUTBACK...ok that was enough to bring me to tears...OH how I miss a real restaurant where chopsticks are not required. :(
At least he has an aversion to lemons. Every time we go somewhere and someone gets water with lemon, Lauren pleads and pleads until we give her the lemon. She eats the whole thing, rine and all, without making a pucker face. It's so disgusting.
6 comments:
We couldn't get the video to work cuz we are having major internet issues here so nothing that has to travel over the net will work...but I must tell you that just the freeze frame picture that I can see of Connor IN OUTBACK...ok that was enough to bring me to tears...OH how I miss a real restaurant where chopsticks are not required. :(
How cute! I actually eat lemons whole - like an orange. I love them!
This was sooo funny!! Get work with the timing Christina. I'll play this over and over. Love you all so much.
carol-
ask caleb if it would play as an attachment through gmail...i could send it that way...it's hilarious.
kelly-
i am amazed and don't know what to say to that....i can't handle sour things. you're the woman!
mom h-
good thing i didn't get his puking on tape, huh? :)
At least he has an aversion to lemons. Every time we go somewhere and someone gets water with lemon, Lauren pleads and pleads until we give her the lemon. She eats the whole thing, rine and all, without making a pucker face. It's so disgusting.
wow...another lemon lover. i've never heard of such things. crazy. :)
Post a Comment