I came across your blog and seen you are having problems with people viewing your video. You have it set to private so the only person that can view it is you or people that you invite. You have to log back on to youtube and change it to private. Then people will be able to see it on your blog.
7 comments:
I tried to watch the video and all I got was "This video is no longer available"
i couldn't get it on firefox at first.....it's really slow right now. but safari played it.
let me know what you see now...i'm a rookie so i'm still figuring things out.
It just says loading . . . . for me
that's what my mom said too. i'm not sure what the deal is.....i can see it. but for everyone else....just loading.
I came across your blog and seen you are having problems with people viewing your video. You have it set to private so the only person that can view it is you or people that you invite. You have to log back on to youtube and change it to private. Then people will be able to see it on your blog.
thanks random david. don't know who you are, so that's kind of freakin' me out...not gonna lie to ya. but thanks anyway.
don't worry -- i am not some kind of freak. i actually typed in the wrong blog address and yours popped up ... i am erasing it from my memory now! :)
Post a Comment