umm mom I think you should move this a little to the left.Well I have come to the realiztion that I am not made for being gone from my family for a long period of time. I love them too much and that is partially why I am out here working. I have been to atlanta, charlotte, pittsburgh, and finish out this week with wachington d.c. and philly. So many cities in such a short time. Christina has been a real trooper because I know this is something that she was not a fan of, however she totally understood paying the bills rather than going to jail. (just teasing on the jail thing) I can't belive how elloquent she is at this blogging thing. I mean now that I am away from home and reading all of the things that she is putting out there, she should really write a book or something I mean man she's got game. I am so blessed with a wife who ALWAYS has the house clean and NEVER lets connor play with trash on the floor. She is the best thing that has happened to me and I am counting all of my blessings for all that she does. Not too many wives out there would be strong enough to say goodbye to their man for a week and keep the house running only to see him for a few days and do it again. But she sees the big picture and is totally AWESOME.
I am sorry that this entry hasn't made you laugh like hers do, but I just wanted to leave a post of bragging on my girl. Every person that I meet out here on the road that asks about my family sees the pictures on my phone of ace and christina say - awe he's cute and she's beautiful. Just a daily reminder that I definetly married out of my league and am so thankful for her. Thanks babe for all you do - I don't have enough hugs or kisses to send you to show how much I love you. And for all of you reading this thinking what a sappy couple, Yeah your right so shut up and take it. You jealous little scoundral.
(oh yeah sorry for all the mis-spelled words I stopped teaching in june so spelling went bye bye back in june)
Just keep living !!!
Nate
7 comments:
Pass the Kleenex Pllllease! Seriously dude you have one great girl. She knows why you do what you do and she is right behind ya covering your back! Teamwork....ya gotta love it. Your little team is doing the job but they miss the coach. :-)
thanks, babe! i love you!!
i saw carol's comment and thought that the wires had gotten crossed and a post from someone else's blog was listed....then i checked the blog and *sniff sniff*...
and i'm pretty sure it's the being apart that makes ya sappy....don't worry we're still tough. :)
Awwwww - - - that's all - No smart alec comments, nothing else, just, awwwwwww! :)Sooooo sweet!
Dad and I are reading this with tears in our eyes. We think the two of you should do that book thing together. Your marriage sounds sooooo much like ours and like your grandma and grandpa Hairgroves marriage!! Precious and Blessed. We praise God for both of you and for the closeness you keep in your marriage. Keep those date nights (remember we can take the next flight and baby-sit the little Ace man anytime!!) So happy and rejoicing for you three. Praying the time will go by quickly for all of you. You're a winner Christina (I knew it from the first day you walked into our home at NBBC)
PS - Jason and Ginger Stover and kids are going to be with us on Sunday pm!!!
mom and dad hair-
you've got that paul overstreet song running through my head now....long line of love. :)
if you think of it tell the stovers hi from us....my one funny memory of jason (actually it only involves his name), i got back to the trailer after work and my sister asked who was there that night. i said jason. and she says, "oh, yeah, that jason "oven" guy?" we were wheezing, rolling on the floor! she said, "well, i knew it was some kind of kitchen name!"
Sappy no- just sweet--I don't know a wife in the world who doesn't love when their husband dotes over them. I will say it sounds like Christina is being a much better wife than I would be under such circumstances. I'm sure it is not easy on either of you!
nicki-
that's right! let the doting commence!! :)
Post a Comment