i hate when i get there and find out it's a virus that just has to run it's course. i wish there was a way i could know if he really needs to go in to see the doc. it is so stinkin' expensive for me to walk through those doors. but i knew i should go b/c i wanted to rule out an ear infection.
so connor officially has "something-hurty-in-his-mouth-itis". that's what caused the canker sore in his mouth, and apparently, the little boogers are all over his throat. which being translated means, a few more miserable nights.
i tried to hold out hope for sleeping in my own bed last night. it worked for a while. then about 1:30a when i got up for the fourth time, i was quite dizzy and as i went down the steps i thought, "boy, i could very easily fall head first down these monsters". that's when i decided to drag my comforter down the steps and hit the couch.
so it's baby motrin and popcicles for the little man, and lots of coffee for mama bear.
i leave you with this.....thanks brenda for sharing....i'm sure the gals will be thrilled. :)

you can never call my family boring....and yes, aunt elaine is sporting my old varsity jacket. good times.
on a side note: nathan is out in denver so he was thrilled last night to be able to visit with some of the hairgrove's out west. hopefully, he took some pics so i'll be able to post them later.
as for now, connor is snoozing....hallelujah! ptl he's getting some sleep.
6 comments:
The picture I REALLY wish I had gotten was when they went, shall I say, BONKERS when Daniel scored one of his many goals. Your grandma would have done back handsprings if the railing hadn't been in the way. The hats were off and bein' waved through the air in true "country-gal" style! Too cute!
Hope Ace improves soooooon! Since you got a nursery sub, sounds like a good night for a movie - have you tried The Lake House yet? I liked it - told Anne Z - who thought it was dumb. Take your pick! :)
lake house, huh? i was thinking of getting a movie tonight. now i've got an idea. thanks! :)
It sounds like our little man needs some good ole' Florida sunshine, sand and surf!!! Can't wait for you two to come down. I've gotten a car-seat, pack n play, neat toy box (full) and "extra" cars and trucks with WHEELS!!!! Take care and we're praying you get some real sleep tonight. Love ya sweetie
I liked it; my sister didn't. Go figure! I say see it and decide for yourself!!!
amen to that!! i am so excited. i'm already making sure we have plenty of SHORTS and SHORT SLEEVES!! it's freezing here and we need to bake the germs out before they set in for winter. :)
adrianna-
i got it for tonight...i'll give my review tomorrow. :)
Not that I am a doctor nor do I play one on TV, but it sounds like Connor has Hand Foot and Mouth disease. My girls had it when they were little all at the same time. I didn't sleep for a week. It was the worst illness we have had so far. If he is as miserable as they were I feel for you and him. Watch his hands and feet for blisters or a rash.
We'll be praying for you!
Post a Comment