Wednesday, September 27, 2006

you foolish, foolish man!

my dad just called and accidentally reminded me of another thing he did yesterday.......

we were all inside and he was attempting to fix his shmoed hairdo. he asked me where i kept my brushes and before i could tell him, he grabbed my bathroom scrubber brush and fluffed his hair!! GROSS!

and when i told him that it was the one for the floor and the tub he was all disappointed. what a turkey. needless to say, we were all grossed out.

5 comments:

The SC Elwarts said...

WalMart has some Tylenol Flavor Creator. They're little packets (think Crystal Light on the go packets) that you add to Tylenol & such.

Katie said...

Huh! That's funny. I cracked up at your dad's hair in that one pic. Good to see your keeping Connor in line so he's safe for sideburn check. Luke would be a gonner, though I'm thinking of giving him a trim. If it starts turning into a mullet, I might come over for some back up.

I'm snuffy too. So is Luke. We're just learning to live with it; what a pain! I always swore I wouldn't have one of those crusty-booger-nose kids. Well . . . it's inevitable.

christina said...

susan-
good tip. does it help with already flavored meds? you'd think cherry baby tylenol wouldn't taste like nyquil. :)

katie-
yeah, he won't have to worry about sideburns for a few weeks. he moved when nathan was doing the sides and well, let's just say it's pretty short.
hope you guys are feeling better soon.

The SC Elwarts said...

I guess it works. Ryan likes the medicine now. I ain't messin' with what's workin'. Ok. So, what's up with Luke, Loreli, & Christopher on Gilmore Girls?! Everybody knows that Loreli belongs with Luke.

christina said...

cool, i think i'll try it.
and i know...christopher is just a thorn in my side! but at times i have to admit i'm torn. he's just so likeable...and they always seem to end up together, but then i think, "but luke can't end up alone! he's so likeable too!!" i just don't know what to tell ya. :)