He is so cute. I love looking at those old baby pics! I don't get to hold Luke when he's sleeping too much anymore. Sometimes when he wakes up at night and I'm holding him, I get so mushy about my baby-all-grow-up. There I am sitting in my chair crying at like 2 in the morning!
hey kel, thanks for the tips..... i didn't post the info comments, just read them. but, then when i scrolled down to see what you meant, everything looked normal. but i think i know why....when i used internet explorer and people put cool stuff on their blogs, everything got shoved around. but when i switched to firefox, nothing was affected. i'm wondering if that's why we're seeing different things? but i appreciate the tip. i'm going to try that sizing next time....if i can remember it. :) i am not as computer savvy as you. i just pretend to be b/c blogging is so easy. :)
Oh cool. I'll have to check out firefox. :) I had it on my old lap top, but never took the time to re-download it when I got my new one.
I'm just now getting back to checking out everyone's blogs. I've been so busy with school starting and everything else! But, the good news...my mom might be coming home tomorrow. :)
7 comments:
Christina,
Loved the slide show. Isn't slide.com great & easy too!
Great job!!! My how time flies. It doesn't seem like he should be one.
Aunt Tina
Awwwwwwww - - - that's all - just, awwwwwwwww! :)
He is so cute. I love looking at those old baby pics! I don't get to hold Luke when he's sleeping too much anymore. Sometimes when he wakes up at night and I'm holding him, I get so mushy about my baby-all-grow-up. There I am sitting in my chair crying at like 2 in the morning!
I love the slide shows!
hey kel,
thanks for the tips.....
i didn't post the info comments, just read them. but, then when i scrolled down to see what you meant, everything looked normal. but i think i know why....when i used internet explorer and people put cool stuff on their blogs, everything got shoved around. but when i switched to firefox, nothing was affected. i'm wondering if that's why we're seeing different things? but i appreciate the tip. i'm going to try that sizing next time....if i can remember it. :) i am not as computer savvy as you. i just pretend to be b/c blogging is so easy. :)
Oh cool. I'll have to check out firefox. :) I had it on my old lap top, but never took the time to re-download it when I got my new one.
I'm just now getting back to checking out everyone's blogs. I've been so busy with school starting and everything else! But, the good news...my mom might be coming home tomorrow. :)
isn't it crazy how firefox reads things differently. our internet works much faster with firefox and never shuts off on it's own.
GREAT NEWS about your mom! i really hope she can go home to relax a little. we are still praying!!
Post a Comment