Wednesday, August 23, 2006

cabin makeover...and my first slide!

3 comments:

pamela s said...

Wow! You & your fam worked your hinies off! It looks great!
I'm impressed with your power tools expertise. Great job with the slide show too.

A Weaver's Touch said...

You get three stickers - if not more!!!!! It looks great!!!!! (BTW: Check out the new one for Lisa Bruno's birthday)

It's fun to get a "story line" with the slides - the cabin is awesome - - - I want to LIVE there - - - minus the rednecks, of course!!! :)

My Middle Age Moments said...

Ok thats it! I am next to do the slide show thing. Only problem I have is our internet connection is so hit or miss. When it is hit, I feel like have to do all my emails real quick and I have started typing my blog posts offline first. When it is "miss" I feel disconnected from the outside world. :(

The cabins looks so cool! Stayed tuned for my rendition of the slide show. Maybe I will show you alittle of the scenery round our place.