today nathan didn't have to work so we did a lot of work around the house (mowed the lawn...thanks to mike and nic letting us use their mower, pulled some weeds, put in our new mailbox). then we ran some errands. we hit party city for some essentials for connor's b-day party (candy, of course). nathan ran to staples to get me some parchment paper for the treasure maps. but while we were in target, connor and daddy were having a blast. nathan nabbed these cute pics on his phone.
who does this kid think he is....popeye?
who does this kid think he is....popeye?

6 comments:
Hey I think I got my ability to post comments back...let me know if this comes up. Glad to see the party plans are falling in line. What time is his party and what day...I will get my party hat out.
great pictures!!!!
ces-
party at the river on friday the 8th. your comment came through fine. seems normal. except for the fact that you're halfway around the world. :)
I take it you're doing a pirate party?
alicia--
you guessed it. i'm super excited b/c it's getting so close and i am starting to get more and more stuff ready. it's just going to be family, but it's still fun to plan his little party. are you having a little bash for the chlo-meister?
Don't worry Conner i have already tried tart juice. Yuck. Popeye funny.
Post a Comment