Wednesday, June 14, 2006

if you really, really love me....or even if you just like me a little

hey, i got this from a wise, wise woman. she has even said that she earned enough points for cash prizes (at least 10 bucks that i know of--and yes, i would get excited about 10 bucks. who wouldn't? ok, you have a valid point...rich people probably wouldn't bend down to pick up a ten, but frugal scottish people would!). so i figure....we're online enough, this IS vvvvvvvvvvery easy, and it is kind of fun to give your opinion. so if you love me, you'll click on this link and earn me some points and start banking some for yourselves. i won't lie--my motivation is purely selfish. the more people that click on this and sign up, the more points i get. so get to clickin' and take the survey for cryin' out loud!

5 comments:

Amber said...

do you do "mypoints"? it even easier. I've gotten over $100 in gift cards from doing it. email me at amberbyers@gmail.com and i'll send you an invite, if you're interested.

-Amber

Katie said...

Well, I guess I really love you because I clicked away, and it's 12:30am. I'm a crazy woman to be up this late, but it's my prime blogging hour. :)

A Weaver's Touch said...

Yippeee for you - - - thanks to you and others - - - I just qualified for another $10.00 (My fourth check!!!!!) - - - I hope you get lots who sign up through you - - - it's soooo easy, and it's honestly fun, too!!!! Dave and Nic just signed up and then "invited" me to do the one Amber told you about - - so I'm doing that one too, now! Hey, gift cards and checks for giving my opinion on something - - - that's some serious FUN! (At least you didn't call me a "wise, OLD woman!!!" (Like Nathan would have done!!!!)

A Weaver's Touch said...

Oh, and speaking of wise women, doesn't the lady in the green blouse at the top of the MySurvey page remind you of your Aunt Elaine?!?

christina said...

gotta be honest....the first person i thought she looked like was bonnie hunt. but then she kind of morphed into aunt elaine. did you notice jay leno is just right of her?

yeah, this survey stuff is too cool. i check for new surveys all the time. :)