we came home from the morning grad. party and finished planting our flowers/plants and plopped down the mulch. we got our stuff super cheap b/c i bought the small starter plants. so in a few years it will be nice and full. but i am loving it right now. mostly just b/c it's done! i'm hoping that our cement slab will be finished soon on our porch, but that may take a little time b/c nathan has to make sure it's done right. we don't want one winter to undo all of brent's work. so we're doing some research and asking some pro's what we need.

the ceremonial last block

finally! i am no longer the yard boy!
go figure that we would be one stinkin' block short. hilarious!

proof that i actually do stuff around the house to help....sometimes. :)

bellissimo!! my 'starter' garden. we're still not positive of which bush will go in the second tier. i've got some ideas but we're going to hit home depot for sure.
3 comments:
Looks WONDERFUL! However, I should have told you earlier, but I think I dropped a priceless item under the whole thing one day when I was driving by - - - we might have to do a Jimmy-Hoffa-style-search on it and dig up the whole thing - - - sorry I didn't tell you sooner! :)
thanks, nadine. it's nice to see the semi-finished product.
and brenda, if the fbi would like to tear down my house and rebuild a new one in it's place i could be persuaded. :)
Looks really good! You've got great Curb Appeal now!
Post a Comment