alright, i know you're out there! i can see your dots on my nifty little map thingy (recently stolen idea from other random blogs i visit).
if you've never left a comment here, just say hey and tell me where you're "peeking" from...that way i can connect the dots. get it? connect the dots..from the map! HA! i kill me!
11 comments:
Pretty sure i've left you a comment before. But in case not. Here it is! I remember you guys from NBBC and Tim remembers you from InterCity. Katie (Zakes) Barker
that five generation picture is so awesome. You should have your grandma sanders write a letter out to connor so that he can have something from her. It is so neat to have our granparents handwritting on anything. Like a recipe or something. You also have to scrapbook that!!!!
Hey, I don't know if I've ever left a comment, but I saw your link from KT's site and have enjoyed the pics and stories of Connor's adventures. (So, I'm one of the VBeach dots. :)
Christina,
That map thingy is awesome! What a great idea. I'll try to steal it, but I'll probably never figure out how to get it on my blog. I still haven't figured out links. Oh yeah, and that's me just above the border.
Whoa, this is WAY cool. I might have to steal it from you. Hope that's not annoying, like when we were in grade school and got annoyed when all the other girls went out and bought the same bag or something. :)
katie (z-b)-
wow, quite the alphabetical jump! congrats on that! yeah, i remember you from nbbc. you were the ball of energy always smiling. :-) and when i heard you were marrying tim i thought, "perfect match". when i knew him he was quiet...unless he was preaching! :) ask him about don bowman impersonations....:)
suz-
what a great idea!! i never thought of that. it fits perfectly too b/c he has tons of stuff already from grammas/grampas. you ARE the scrapbooking queen. :-)
ces-
good thing i know you initials or i would have denied your comment. although, your birthday would have tipped me off. i'm a space ball.
shannon-
good to hear from you...although i will say your beach pressence really makes me jealous! :-)
kelly-
hey, at least you figured out how to put a picture in your profile...i still can't get that down. i was pretty sure that was you guys, since you're the only people i know in cananda right now. and btw, i got your back *wink, wink*
kt-
yeah, i think it's awesome too! you've gotta get me a dot in scotland sometime! :-)
up-
well at least you've admitted your stalking issue. that's step one. :)
hey nadine,
thanks for stopping by! and thanks for praying too!!
wouldn't it be nice to be back down in florida with the sun and the pool? :)
hi rachel,
i have to be honest...i couldn't picture you...that is until i looked you up! :) yes, i do remember you from nbbc. well, at least from seeing you around. :) n'land is such a unique experience in that way. there's hardly a person that you can't see their picture and go, "oh, yeah!"
thanks for stopping by!
christina
My wife and I check in every once in a while (Matt & Nicki (Carbo) Tolosa). I played volleyball with nate back in the day.
hi matt and nicki-
i'm pretty sure i remember you, but i'm going to double check to make sure i'm thinking of the right faces. i'm sure nathan will remember you though. i'll be sure to pass your note along. thanks for saying hi!
christina
Post a Comment