
the whole gang out behind shells. from our table you could see this view

hmm....i think i'll have the snow crab legs.....no wait, i'm still not so good with my hands. maybe i'll go with the grilled shrimp. that's your fav right, mom?

connor has been "marked" by gramma sanders

gramma wears bright pink lipstick and you can always tell when someone's been with her. usually she would leave a mark on my forehead or cheek and i would come home and mom would say, "did you stop to see gramma?" apparently connor's foot was closer this time.
6 comments:
Thanks for keeping us updated on your happenings. We have really had a good time keeping up with you. We are also glad to hear Cheryles situation wasn't as serious as it could have been but we are still concerned. Keep us posted! We miss you all!
Mom and Dad
My aunt lynnie is the one in our family who wears the bright pink lipstick...even though with my wise MK advice - she insists it's a good color! :) I have a picture from a picnic of her hamburger with a bite out of it and a giant pink lipstick mark where her mouth was! LOL YUCK!!
So glad you guys had a great time with all your family! Looks like it was a fun & relaxing time. Glad to hear Momma Hair's feeling better. I'm sure having you guys down there helped immensely! Connor & Hudson the most helful of course. :)
Connor's expressions crack me up.
Whoa, stallion. You posted like five different things, and I have a plethora of comments (thanks for introducing me to that word, by the way - plethora). First, praise God that it wasn't Momma Hair's heart! Did she have the knee surgery yet? I had heard mention that she was having surgery but wasn't sure what. We'll be praying for you Momma Hair! Second, Connor's pants are adorable. Third, I wish I had Gramma Sander's tan. Fourth and finally, what an incredible blessing that sweet lady gave you. That's AWESOME! You all seemed to have such fun shopping. I loved seeing all of the pics too. Hopefully Michigan will have warmed up some by the time you come back. But Nic tells me you're heading back down there with your fam in a couple of weeks - don't you just love being a SAHM and being able to travel and being able to take your "work" with you? :)
Love,
Katie
christina,
please tell your family I said hello. seeing all the pics brought back good and so sad memories. especially say hello to Gma Sanders and Paul and Elaine. thank you.
yum, looks like a good restaurant. looks like it was almost a family reunion down there in florida. what a treat to be able to visit and enjoy everybody - even your pink lipstick gramma. :) i must admit i've donned bright pink lipstick more than a few times. i love matching my favorite pink shirts. :)
Post a Comment