ok, i just finished a post that i started on jan 19. well, it posted in chronological order. i figured it would post on the day i finished it and that it would pop up at the top. but no, it's half-way down the page. so i was getting frustrated that it wasn't there, when really it was. so fyi there's a post listed as jan. 19 which is really from today and there's a funny connor moment in it.
4 comments:
Wow, you're a blogging machine today! I just got the computer for the first time. We just have a laptop, and Chris had it at school (like how selfish is that? :-) )
I read the Jan. 19 post, and that's hilarious! Kid's do the darndest things, huh? Yesterday, as we were oohing and aahing at Solomon Griffiths' pictures, I was lamenting the fact that I probably won't get another baby for a little while. I said, "I want a baby!" Chris said, "you've got one in the living room." So, I went to get a hug from "my baby" and there he was, reclining in the rocker, watching the boob tube, and talking on my cell phone (well, he wasn't really on the phone, just pretending). It just cracked us up. What a turkey. :) I do love being a mama!
Christina,
I think there's a way you can change the time/date stamp on your blogging post so that it actually appears later - that way you can move it to the top if you like. I don't remember where it is thought. How's that for some help!
Love the new look to your blog. Very baby-boyish.
Alicia
thanks, alicia. i'll have to search that out. i just happen to be very computer challenged though, so most likely i'll just live with my little blogging blunders.
katie,
i can just imgine chris' face when he said, 'you've got one in the living room'.
classic.
Post a Comment