Tuesday, January 24, 2006

ugh....computers!




it took me literally 4 days to get the story of connor's room posted b/c something was screwy with my pictures. but then i found these pics of us putting together the crib. that was so fun.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Christina,

Hi! You do not know me, but I have watched your blog from seeing you post on Katie & Shyla's blog. My husband, Kevin Watson, went to hight school with Nate. I am not sure if they were in the same class or not. Anyway, I just want to say that you have THE most beautiful newborn baby boy that i have ever seen!! His room is so cool. I would love to do a boys room like that! Nate did a great job, and so did you, picking it out and getting it all together.

Well, I have been wanting to post a comment for awhile, but finally had the guts to do it today. Kevin, my husband, says "hi" to nate.

heather

christina said...

hi heather,
thanks for the compliments. yes, nathan remembered both of you. we spotted your blog through katie's too. i will pass on the "hi" and i'm sure i'll be told to send one back!

christina

Unknown said...

Hey Christina,

I've been watching your blog also - do you remember me from nbbc? I know you were younger than me and I think you were in Katie's class but I don't remember ever officially meeting you. Just wanted to say congrats on your baby boy! How old is he? About 4 months now? He looks a little younger than our Chloe (5.5 months) from the pictures.

I LOVE your little guy's room! Very cool. I am still working on Chloe's nursery. I will post pictures when it is done to my liking.

How was Florida? I don't suppose you saw my good pal Colleen McQueary (nee Skaggs)? She went to Wyoming for Christmas so you may have missed them. How fun to have Connor experience the ocean for the first time! What did he think of it? Wow, Steven & Christy have 4 kiddos?!?! Sheesh, they've been busy. I graduated with Steven. What are they up to now?

Oops, that turned out to be a monster long comment. :) It's been fun keeping up with your blog - I'm a regular visitor. Keep us posted on your little guy even if your computer takes forever. :)

Enjoy your weekend,
Alicia Horn (nee Mendez)

christina said...

alicia,
thanks for checking out the blog! i do remember you from nbbc. yes, you are right i was in katie's class. i have been peeking at your cute chloe also. very good smiles as of late.:-)

connor will be 5 mos. on the 6th of feb. i can hardly believe it's been five mos. sometimes i feel like he's just always been around.

we did have a great time in FL. connor pretty much slept through his first trip to the ocean. he only woke up long enough to express his discomfort from the sun in his eyes. and the water was so cold i threatened nathan's life if he dunked connor in. :-) unfortunately, jeff and colleen's flight got bumped (if i'm not mistaken....twice!) so we didn't get to see them at christmas but we are going back for spring break...ah, the life of a teacher!
steven and christy are doing well. the kids are so cute! grace, faith, aiden and hudson (aka -huddy buddy) they live in the atlanta area and steven is an assistant pastor (not sure of his exact title) at anchor church---great church, we love to visit.

well, definitely post some pics of chloe's room when your finished. i would love to see it!

christina

(oh yeah--maybe i'm just ignorant but what is "nee"? i've never seen that before and it looks fun...i'd like to use it, but i'd have to know what it means exactly. obviously, it is some nifty way of describing maiden names....i haven't lost all of my deductive reasoning skills.....yet.) :-)