Saturday, January 28, 2006

the mullet is dead!




connor was sitting on my lap the other day and i noticed that he had a mini-mullet. his hair was getting sooooo long. so we gave him his first haircut. we don't have any action shots though. i had to hold his head still so nathan could trim. it looks pretty good for as much as he was trying to look around while nathan was cutting.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Looking good, looking good. Before Christmas, I decided to trim Luke's bangs because they were in his eyes, but I cut them too short for my liking. Imagine what a wiggle worm Ace will be when he's 1 and 1/2! Anyways, after I cut the front, I realized my boy had a MAJOR mullet! We live in Kentucky, but we're not going to go that far! So, I had to cut a couple inches off the back too. Thankfully, Luke's hair is curly and wavy so it's very forgiving to my haircuts. :)

Heather said...

Christina,

That is one thing I have always hated doing...cutting Logan's hair. I am always afraid of making a mistake. His hair grows so fast! His sister on the other hand, is older than him and has only had 1 hair cut. Poor thing. Her hair refuses to come in.

Your little boy sure is getting big, and he is just SO cute!

Heather

suzanne said...

Ace is getting so big! I still haven't seen him in person yet!
I think I cried the first time we cut Gavin's hair. Actually, I think that I almost cry every time we cut his hair. It just reminds me that he is a big boy now. *sigh*