
remember that song? repetitive and annoying..yep, that's the one. the other day i put connor on his belly for his "tummy time" and i found myself singing that song. then all of a sudden he rolled onto his back. it was timed perfectly.
and speaking of perfect timing....a few weeks ago we went down to our favorite mall in toledo (the one that has chick-fil-a!!) we were getting some pants for connor and the saleswoman poked connor's belly and said, "you sure don't miss a meal, do you?" before i had time to be an offended mother, connor shook his head "no". it was hillarious.
lately when i put connor on his belly, he ends up like this watching tv. what a lazy bum!

i started this post about a month ago and i just didn't have access to the picture so i saved it. well when it rains it pours....i'm all blogged out for today.
3 comments:
Yes, as a matter of fact, I DO remember that song...and it will regretably be in my head for the remainder of the day! LOL
Cutie little Ace you have!! Can't wait!! less than 12 wks.
Oh my, I know EXACTLY how you feel about chubby baby comments. After the first few times I made myself not get mad and now I automatically say, "I thank God for a healthy baby!".
Alicia
that's a great perspective, alicia. i'm going to tuck that one away for sure.
thanks.
Post a Comment