

while i was waiting for my computer to think, i found my baby names book. connor with the "or" ending is actually scottish meaning "wise". since i am scottish--not italian, nor linked to the mafia--i found this amusing considering connor's face in the picture with aiden. i can just hear him asking, "are you sure he's qualified to hold me? what?!? he's not licensed or anything?!?"
3 comments:
Greetings Nate, It was a pleasure to hear from you. You are actually the third Northland person to visit my blog and leave a message in the past two days. People I have not heard from since I left in 2000. Oh how the time flies. Hey, sweet pics of your family. Thanks for dropping in on my blog. Do so more often and let me know what is going on with you. Take care and God bless!
ok!
I wanna see more pics of this exclusive "made by nate" nursery! That's really cool! I would love to see more pics!
I am ready to pull out my hair trying to find baby bedding for both sexes.
What did you do for bedding then?
Thanks!
I am sure that I will laugh someday and long for this sort of trivial trauma when I am in the midst of motherhood!! :)
See ya girl!
(PS- since when are you an MK Lady too???)
Hey, Christina! Your baby pics are darling! What an adorable little guy. Thanks for the note--sounds like you're doing great!
Post a Comment