Ace is such a handsome guy! I was wondering about you all and thought maybe you had a blog to post pics. It's great for family far away to see the kids, and I like writing now and then.
I'm so glad you all look like you're doing great! Seriously, Ace is one of the cutest babies I've ever seen! I hope everything's good in Detroit. It looks like we're coming for a very long visit this coming May . . .
1 comment:
Christina,
Ace is such a handsome guy! I was wondering about you all and thought maybe you had a blog to post pics. It's great for family far away to see the kids, and I like writing now and then.
I'm so glad you all look like you're doing great! Seriously, Ace is one of the cutest babies I've ever seen! I hope everything's good in Detroit. It looks like we're coming for a very long visit this coming May . . .
Love,
Katie
Post a Comment