Wednesday, April 30, 2008

some current faves.......


liela does this and it's SO cute.... when she did it i jumped for the camera






my little sweaty boy... he was out that morning with aunt nic and tally and his hair was a mixture of sweat and sun screen. he was cracking up b/c meg had hiccups and he said it was tickling his fingers. that super cute burp rag behind them was made by my sister. she made bunches of them to match her room.





zonked out.... both of us. :)





bright eyed





i just love those cheeks

7 comments:

Mike and Nicole said...

chrissy she is so cute. and connor too...he was so good that day...gramma couldn't get over it.

Unknown said...

What a cutie! Love her shock of black hair. Hope you're getting some rest!

Carrie said...

aaawww! Babies are so precious! I love when they get hiccups too!

The Coons said...

I LOVE all that hair--Sam is jealous!!

Kelli said...

Megan is beautiful. Congratulations! I love all of her dark hair. Connor looks like a great big brother.

Matt & Nicki said...

Congratulations!!! I Tried to get on here and leave a comment on your other post but it wouldn't let me. . .I had checked your sister's blog and was anxiously awaiting your post. . .you look like you are all doing great--what a sweet little girl!

I am living these newborn days with you--get some rest!!

Jen said...

I just came to check to see how you were holding up and wow - you already had your baby! Congratulations! She is absolutely beautiful! I love her name too :)