You have so many great times on video. I love your counters and how you guys are always so encouraging to your son ("good job"). We've been making cookies all week - but I couldn't find my camera till tonight - it was outside - thankfully it didn't rain and still works (it's been out there a couple of days).
Yeah for connor's culinary skills. He was doing less girlish things today...he pulled out a football and yelled go packers....he talked about the dora purse when he saw it but didn't wear it. He mostly talked on the phone to uncle mike.
Julie will be sooooo proud! Her cookies have impacted yet another generation! I just got back from Meijer (translation for your benefit: Meijers) over my lunch break, where I pick up some meringue powder - I feel soooo domestic. We'll see if mine turn out any better than Connor's!
4 comments:
You have so many great times on video. I love your counters and how you guys are always so encouraging to your son ("good job"). We've been making cookies all week - but I couldn't find my camera till tonight - it was outside - thankfully it didn't rain and still works (it's been out there a couple of days).
Yeah for connor's culinary skills. He was doing less girlish things today...he pulled out a football and yelled go packers....he talked about the dora purse when he saw it but didn't wear it. He mostly talked on the phone to uncle mike.
Julie will be sooooo proud! Her cookies have impacted yet another generation! I just got back from Meijer (translation for your benefit: Meijers) over my lunch break, where I pick up some meringue powder - I feel soooo domestic. We'll see if mine turn out any better than Connor's!
He's a natural!
Post a Comment