Woo---hoo, Yippee, PTL, and WAY to GO!!! I'm having a hallelujah fit clear over here!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You ROCK, Nathan!!!!!!!
Praise the Lord!!! So happy for you all...what a Merry Christmas!!
yeah! That's great. I am so happy for you guys. God is good...
We both prayed for you this morning. So happy that the Lord answered your prayers and ours! YIPEE!!!!!!! :-)
AWESOME>>PTL. Funny, I pra*yed for you bout that this week. Glad to know the deal is done. He must have a huge feeling of relief getting that off of him. Perfect Christmas gift. :)
That is FABULOUS. What a great Christmas present! :)Merry Christmas!
I'm so glad!!! Praise the Lord!
thanks everyone for your kind words and especially your prayers!! we really appreciate it.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Woo---hoo, Yippee, PTL, and WAY to GO!!! I'm having a hallelujah fit clear over here!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You ROCK, Nathan!!!!!!!
Praise the Lord!!! So happy for you all...what a Merry Christmas!!
yeah! That's great. I am so happy for you guys. God is good...
We both prayed for you this morning. So happy that the Lord answered your prayers and ours! YIPEE!!!!!!! :-)
AWESOME>>PTL. Funny, I pra*yed for you bout that this week. Glad to know the deal is done. He must have a huge feeling of relief getting that off of him. Perfect Christmas gift. :)
That is FABULOUS. What a great Christmas present! :)
Merry Christmas!
I'm so glad!!! Praise the Lord!
thanks everyone for your kind words and especially your prayers!! we really appreciate it.
Post a Comment